Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lemon Pork Marinade ~ by Sarah

I was looking for a quick pork marinade this morning that didn't require special ingredients I didn't already have in the house.  I found this on allrecipes.com and it was excellent.  It makes the pork very lemony, so if you don't like lemon, this won't be for you!  Definitely made the meat tender and juicy, though.

Ingredients:
1/4 c. lemon juice (I just happened to have half a fresh lemon, so I used fresh.)
2 T. vegetable oil
4 cloves garlic
1 t. salt
1/4 t. oregano
1/4 t. pepper

Directions:
Mix the above ingredients in a resealable plastic bag.  Add 4 boneless pork chops and seal.  Make sure pork is totally coated and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning over periodically.  Grill meat on the barbecue and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment