Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Apple-Ham-Cream Cheese Sandwiches~by Kelsey

This is actually a Molly recipe.  She makes them for us sometimes, and we always love them.  I actually even figured out how to make them WITHOUT Molly!  I am so independent!  I know the ingredients sound weird, but trust me, these are SO good!

Ingredients:
Apples
Deli Ham
Cream Cheese (spreadable)
Bread of your choice
Mayonnaise

Start out by washing and slicing the apple.  You can peel it if you want, but I don't.  Slice it into thin rings that look like this:
Cut out the seed part in the middle.  Fry them on the stove for a few minutes (you might want to add a little butter or use cooking spray).  You just want to soften them up a bit.  In the meantime, spread some cream cheese on the bread, and pile on the deli ham.  Add the fried apples, close the sandwich, and put a little mayo on the outside.  Cook the sandwich in the frying pan until it's browned.  Enjoy!  Notice I have no picture of the finished product.  I couldn't take the time, I had to eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment