I love truffles. I love these truffles. Angela makes them and I eat them. It works out nicely!
1 package Oreo cookies
1 8oz package cream cheese (softened)
white chocolate bark
1. Finely crush 7 cookies in a food processor or place them in a ziploc bad and crush into a fine consistancy. Reserve for later.
2. Crush remaining Oreos and stir in softened cream cheese. Use the back of a spoon to help mash the two together.
3. Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls and place on wax paper-covered cookie sheet.
4. Melt chocolate bark as directed on the package. Dip balls into chocolate, tap off extra, and set aside on wax paper-covered cookie sheet to dry. Sprinkle the tops with the 7 crushed cookies for decoration.
5. Once dry, refrigerate and ENJOY!!
Makes about 36 truffles.