Friday, November 18, 2011

Pork Chops with Stuffing and Apples ~ by Sarah


I am about to give you the recipe for something my husband wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole.

This is why I made it for the first time when I was at Grandma's and Granddad's house and three hours away from him.

My friend, Miriah, made it for us this summer at our annual EOU girls' trip to the cabin and I loved it.

Ingredients:
pork chops (bone-in or boneless)
1 box Stove Top stuffing (I love the cornbread kind--Miriah uses that or the pork kind)
1 can apple pie filling

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Brown pork chops in skillet.  Meanwhile, cook Stove Top according to package directions.  Spray 9x13-inch pan.  Spread apples in bottom of pan.  Top with pork chops.  Top with Stove Top.  Cover and bake 30 minutes.  Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.  So easy and so delicious! 


No comments:

Post a Comment