I found this recipe on allrecipes.com. It was quick, easy and good! I doubled it, because 12 muffins don't last very long around here.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb
- In a bowl, combine the flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat the egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in rhubarb.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.